Daily News Small Business Assistance Program
The Daily News is establishing a $250,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses with marketing and advertising services during this historically challenging economic window related to the COVID-19 crisis.
The program will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for qualifying and approved plans. For example, $1,000 investment from a local business will earn a matching $1,000 by The Daily News – an effective 50% discount to the local business.
Local Galveston County businesses will earn priority approval.
Matching funds are available for print (The Daily News, Coast Monthly, etc.), digital (galvnews.com, opt-in newsletters, etc.), and custom marketing tools.
For more information on how you and your business can apply for this program, please complete the information below.
Together, we will restart our community!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Daily News is establishing a $250,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses services during the COVID-19 crisis-related window of May, June, and July 2020.
- Open to locally owned and operated businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications accepted via the online form below.
- Programs begin at $250 minimum of matching funds used each month (May, June, and July 2020).
- The matching funds are valid only within the terms of the agreement and designated window. The applicant must be in good credit standing with The Daily News.
- All program approvals are the discretion of The Daily News.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the form below with information about you and how additional advertising can help your business. Once you submit, The Daily News will be in touch within 1-2 business days. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants will be interviewed by phone to ascertain need prior to approval
- All advertising/spending programs must be outlined and submitted in writing prior to approval
- Program is designed and offered to introduce new local businesses to entire portfolio of Daily News advertising and marketing tools
- Advertiser must spend equal or higher amount of dollars vs. same period(s) year prior or be inactive for past 90-days (deemed new)
- The Daily News reserves the right to alter, cancel, or change the terms of this offer going forward at any time