The election in November 2018 is important for Congress and how Trump will be treated on legislation. Here is how most — but not all — Democrats will vote in 2019:
1. Gun control: All guns will be confiscated. Only military and police will have guns.
2. Immigration: Completely open borders and all illegal aliens in the U.S. will be granted citizenship.
3. Abortion: Unlimited abortion for all nine months will be approved and encouraged.
4. Global warming: Every global warming proposal to shut down carbon dioxide release will be approved.
5. Gay marriage and transgenders: Every proposal to encourage and approve these will be passed.
6. Sanctuary cities: Hundreds of these cities will be encouraged and approved, the U.S. will be like California.
7. Military: Spending on the armed forces will sharply be reduced and U.S. military around the world will be withdrawn.
8. Middle East: The U.S. will pull out of all countries in the Middle East and far east, i.e., Syria, South Korea and Japan.
9. North Korea: No solution with North Korea will be approved by Congress.
10. Marijuana: Will be legalized nationwide and other drugs are likely to be as well.
11. Left wing: Many socialist positions will be passed by Congress as supported by Congresswoman Maxine Waters of California, and new Congresswoman Acasio Cortiz of New York.
12. Abolish ICE: Legislation may be passed to eliminate such agencies as ICE and other law enforcement agencies.
13. Anti-Christian and anti-white: Legislation to promote anti-Christian and anti-white programs will be submitted to Congress.
14. Spending: We are headed for national bankruptcy in 10, 20 or 50 years now, but Democrats will make Trump look like Scrooge.
If you don’t believe me, look at what Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, a potential presidential candidate, has already proposed:
1. Medicare for all;
2. Universal child care;
3. Debt free college for all;
4. Criminal justice reform (no more prisons);
5. Immigration reform (open borders for all);
6. Gun reform (no more guns);
7. Clean energy (no natural gas or oil);
8. Break up banks (you figure it out);
9. Bring back unions (everyone joins); and
10. Living wage for all ($15 minimum).
And our buddy, the socialist senator from Vermont, Bernie Sanders, promotes these bills, which means thousands of his supports do, too:
1. ObamaCare 2.0: Single payer government health care.
2. Repeal the new tax law that dropped taxes for all taxpayers.
3. Very strong gun restrictions.
4. Citizenship for all illegal aliens.
5. Stopping Trump’s judicial appointments.
6. Minimum wage of at least $15 per hour.
7. Trump’s impeachment.
The left-wing Democrats are energized because they know what is at stake, and they have raised tons of money already. If we are to keep our free enterprise system and American freedom all these proposals must be defeated and that means electing Republicans in November especially in the Senate so the next Supreme Court nominee and other federal judges will be confirmed. Also, we must stop Nancy Pelosi from being elected speaker of the House of Representatives. What a disaster that would be.
Most people do not understand what a socialist agenda the Democrats will pass if they are in the majority. And of course they will try to impeach Trump.