DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 12, 2019--
The "Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market: Focus on VLOS and BVLOS UAVs using Satellite Communications - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global UAV market generated $25.59 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.45% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The global unmanned aerial vehicle market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the growing usage of UAVs for beyond-visual-line-of-sight (BVLOS) operations, need for transferring large amount of data in real time, and need for secured satellite communication data link for military applications.
Moreover, the increase in demand for UAVs across sectors such as military and defense, homeland security, and commercial is another major factor behind the growth of the global UAV market. The increased adoption rate can be attributed to the rapid technological advancements taking place in the field of UAVs and communication technology.
The following points provide a detailed description of the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global UAV market with SATCOM capabilities under different segments, such as range, class, end user, and region.
- It examines the prime supply and demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, opportunities, and challenges prevalent in the global UAV market with SATCOM capabilities.
- The report also highlights the supply chain of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the key market developments and strategies followed by top players in the market.
- The global UAV market with SATCOM capabilities has been analyzed in the study for major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global UAV market in the company profiles section, namely AeroVironment, Inc., Airbus S.A.S, BAE Systems, CybAero AB, Elbit Systems Ltd, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Parrot Drones S.A.S, Saab Group, SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd., Textron, Thales Group, and The Boeing Company. This section covers company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and individual SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.2 Market Drivers
1.2.1 Growing Usage of UAVs for Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) Operations
1.2.2 Need for Transferring Large Amount of Data in Real Time
1.2.3 Need for Secured Satellite Communication Data Link for Military Applications
1.3 Market Challenges
1.3.1 Stringent Government Regulations for UAVs
1.3.2 Vulnerability of Satellite Communication Links From Cyber Attacks
1.4 Market Opportunities
1.4.1 Advent of Emerging Commercial Applications
1.5 Market Dynamics: Impact Analysis
2 Competitive Insights
2.1 Key Developments and Strategies
2.1.2 Share of Key Business Strategies
2.1.3 Product Launches and Developments
2.1.4 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
2.1.5 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.2 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Evolution of UAV
3.2 Supply Chain Analysis
3.3 Emerging Trends in UAV Market
3.4 Future UAV Programs and Spending
3.5 Funding in Drone Startups
3.6 Global Drone Market: Regulatory Environment
220.127.116.11 Drone Regulations Around the World by Application
18.104.22.168 Upcoming Drone Regulations
3.7 Patent Analysis
4 Global UAV Market
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
4.2 Market Overview
5 Global UAV Market (by Class)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Small UAVs
5.2.1 Fixed Wing
5.2.2 Rotary Wing
5.3 Large UAVs
5.3.3 Special Purpose
6 Global UAV Market (by Range)
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
6.2.1 Visual Line of Sight UAV Market (by Class)
6.3 Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS)
6.3.1 Beyond Visual Line of Sight UAV Market (by Class)
7 Global UAV Market (by End User)
7.1 Market Overview
7.2.1 Global Military UAV Market (by Application)
22.214.171.124 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
126.96.36.199 Combat Targeting
7.2.2 Global Military UAV Market (by Class)
7.2.3 Global Military UAV Market (by Range)
188.8.131.52 Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
184.108.40.206 Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS)
7.3 Homeland Security
7.3.1 Global Homeland Security UAV Market (by Application)
220.127.116.11 Border Security and Surveillance
18.104.22.168 Search and Rescue
22.214.171.124 Disaster Management
126.96.36.199 Police Investigation
188.8.131.52 Traffic Monitoring
7.3.2 Global Homeland Security UAV Market (by Class)
7.3.3 Global Homeland Security UAV Market (by Range)
184.108.40.206 Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
220.127.116.11 Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS)
7.4.1 Global Commercial UAV Market (by Application)
18.104.22.168 Oil and Gas
22.214.171.124.1 Rail Road Inspection
126.96.36.199.2 Powerline Inspection
188.8.131.52.3 Windmill Inspection
7.4.2 Global Commercial UAV Market (by Class)
7.4.3 Global Commercial UAV Market (by Range)
184.108.40.206 Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
220.127.116.11 Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS)
8 Global UAV Market (by Region)
9 Company Profiles
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Airbus S.A.S
- Airobotics Ltd
- BAE Systems
- Cubic Corporation
- CybAero AB
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Parrot Drones S.A.S
- SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd
- Saab AB
- TerraDrone Corporation
- Textron, Inc.
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xfsri2
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190612005342/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Satellite Communications,Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) - Drones,Military Unmanned Systems
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 06/12/2019 04:34 AM/DISC: 06/12/2019 04:34 AM