DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 10, 2021--
The "Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market to grow with a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases
- Growing geriatric population that is more susceptible to various chronic and acute diseases
- High cost associated with advanced analyzers and stringent regulatory landscape
- Growing investment in R&D activities by the major players to develop innovative analyzers
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Edan Instruments Inc.
- ERBA Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Nova Biomedical Corporation
- Medica Corporation
- OPTI Medical systems Inc.
- Radiometer Medical ApS
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/34qx3c
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210610005732/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/10/2021 11:44 AM/DISC: 06/10/2021 11:44 AM