DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 15, 2022--
The "Regenerative Medicine in Medical - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Based on the tracked sales of approved regenerative medicines, the report estimates that the market size in 2021 was $2.2 billion and will grow to over $23 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40.2%
Regenerative medicine is a burgeoning field in healthcare that holds the potential to fully cure patients of diseases, eliminate cancer, and fully repair and replace old and damaged tissue.
The three main branches of regenerative medicine are gene therapy, cell therapy, and tissue repair. As of 2021, there were 1,308 gene, cell, and tissue-based therapeutic developers worldwide.
Market players range from large dominant corporations, which can leverage their presence in relevant markets around the world, to small innovative start-ups, which continually develop novel technologies and expand regenerative medicine capabilities.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the Regenerative Medicine theme.
Reasons to Buy
- The publisher's thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of Regenerative Medicine by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry's major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Technology/Thematic Briefing
- Gene therapy
- Cell therapy
- Tissue repair
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry Analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Patent trends
- Social media trends
- Value Chain
- Gene therapies
- Cell therapies
- Tissue repair
- Public companies
- Private companies
- Bluebird bio
- Orchard Therapeutics
- W.L. Gore
- Vericel Corp
- Bayer AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/leghgk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220915005792/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/15/2022 09:48 AM/DISC: 09/15/2022 09:48 AM