DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 14, 2021--
The "Global Arbitrary Waveform Generator Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Channel (Single-Channel, Dual Channel, and Multi-Channel), Technology, Bandwidth and Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The arbitrary waveform generator market was valued at US$ 334.6 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 624.4 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028.
Arbitrary waveform generators are classified based on the number of channels, bandwidth range, and technology. Different types of generators may be used for different requirements. The wide availability of generators is attracting a larger customer base. For instance, the multi-channel AWGs provide better synchronization, channel summing, and noise generation capabilities. On the other hand, single-channel AWGs are cost-effective and more user-friendly. Similarly, generators are developed using different technologies such as direct digital synthesis and variable clock AWG, to meet the specific requirements of the user. Majority of the arbitrary waveform manufacturers such as Keysight Technologies, B&K Precision Corporation, and Tektronix Inc., are offering a comprehensive range of products under different segments. The availability of multiple options in the global market and rise in demand from different industries are further driving the arbitrary waveform generator market.
The arbitrary waveform generator market is segmented on the basis of channel, technology, bandwidth, application, and geography. Based on channel, the market is segmented into single-channel, dual-channel, and multi-channel. In 2020, the dual-channel segment accounted for the largest market share. In terms of technology, the market is segmented into direct digital synthesis AWG, variable-clock AWG, and combined AWG. In 2020, the direct digital synthesis AWS accounted for the largest share in the market. Based on bandwidth, the arbitrary waveform generator market is segmented into below 1GHz, 1-5 GHz, 5-10 GHz, 10-25 GHz, 25-32 GHz, 32-50 GHz, and above 50 GHz. In 2020, the 1-5 GHz segment accounted for the largest share in the market. Based on application, the market is segmented into telecommunications, education, healthcare, electronics, and others. Geographically, the global arbitrary waveform generator market is broadly segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM). In 2020, APAC accounted for a significant share in the global market.
Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the containment measures have led to lesser production of commodities, goods, and services. The manufacturing sector have witnessed a decline in their operations due to the temporary shutdown of activities. The electronics industry took a significant hit as the demand for electronic components was lowered from industrial sector and end users. The revenue model for electronics has declined as no mass production was carried in the lockdown period. Post lockdown, the semiconductor and electronics industry started to regain the market share as production facilities restarted the operation by taking social distancing measures. The importance of the telecommunication industry has been highlighted for the communicational purpose, which allowed the industry to evolve with new technologies, such as IoT connectivity. The COVID-19 pandemic created a major impact on the semiconductor and electronics industry in the first half of 2020. On the other side, in the fourth quarter, the rising demand for electronic devices, specifically for health equipment and smartphones, augmented the market growth.
Reasons to buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global arbitrary waveform generator market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global arbitrary waveform generator market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Extensive Application in Equipment Testing Across Industries
- Multiple Varieties of Arbitrary Waveform Generators in the Market
- Technical Limitations of Products
- Accelerating Growth in Telecommunication Industry
- Innovations and Technological Advancements
- B&K Precision Corporation
- BERKELEY NUCLEONICS CORPORATION
- KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
- Pico Technology
- Rohde & Schwarz
- SHF Communication Technologies AG
- Tabor Electronics Ltd.
- TEKTRONIX, INC.
- Teledyne LeCroy
- Texas Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6m6j5z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211014005517/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/14/2021 05:34 AM/DISC: 10/14/2021 05:34 AM