DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 14, 2021--
The "Medical Robots - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medical Robots estimated at US$7.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$24 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Instruments & Accessories, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 20.4% CAGR and reach US$10.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Surgical Robotic Systems segment is readjusted to a revised 18.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 17.5% CAGR
The Medical Robots market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 17.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 15.8% and 15% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 12.3% CAGR.
Rehabilitation Robotic Systems Segment to Record 16.8% CAGR
In the global Rehabilitation Robotic Systems segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 16.8% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$860.8 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.7 Billion by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 56 Featured):
- Accuray Inc.
- Epson Robots
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
- Omnicell Inc.
- Restoration Robotics Inc.
- RST Automation LLC
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Medical Robots: An Introductory Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- Steady Growth Projected over the Coming Years for Medical Robots Market
- Developed Regions - Primary Revenue Contributors
- Fast Paced Growth Forecasts in Developing Regions
- Progressive Momentum in the World Med Tech Sector Generates Parallel Opportunities
- Northbound Trajectory in Healthcare Spending Creates Conducive Environment
- Prevailing Economic Scenario Favors Increased Healthcare Spending
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Evolving Role of Robot-Assisted Surgery Steers Momentum in Medical Robots Market
- Better Preoperative Planning & Guided Implementation Buoy Demand for Orthopedic Surgical Robots
- Oncology Surgical Robots - Taking Cancer Treatment to the Next level
- Surgical Robots Increasingly Find Place in Abdominal Surgeries
- Stage Set for Surgical Nurses
- Nanobots - The Next Big Thing
- Bright Future for Robot-Assisted Surgery Augurs Well
- Issues & Challenges for Surgical Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots - An Expanding Market with Significant Potential
- Functions of Nursing Care Robots
- Expanding Elderly Population & Prevailing Societal Trends Favor Uptake of Rehabilitation Robots
- Rising Emphasis on Long-Term Care Augurs Well
- A Review of Rehabilitation Robotic Technologies
- Great Advancements, but Far Greater Challenges
- Assistive Robots Set to Leave Their Mark
- Significance of Robotics in Life Science Arena
- Technological Advancements & Product Innovations Spur Uptake Volumes
- A Snapshot of Select Recently Announced New & Enhanced Medical Robots
- An Overview of Few Innovative Medical Robots
- Regulatory Framework: Need of the Hour
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- UNITED STATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- REST OF EUROPE
- REST OF WORLD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqb5wb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211014005530/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/14/2021 06:00 AM/DISC: 10/14/2021 06:01 AM