DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 21, 2022--
The "Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs) Market Analysis Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Every country is planning to electrify vehicles due to the significant GHG emissions from the transportation sector, and hydrogen-powered fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) are another viable option. FCEVs emit no greenhouse gases (GHGs), can be refueled in minutes, are more environmentally friendly, and a fuel-cell-powered powertrain will be lighter and have a sufficient range. These are typically 40%-60% efficient in terms of energy efficiency.
From 2022 to 2030, China's hydrogen fuel cell electric market will grow at a CAGR of 57.3%, while Japan's will grow at a CAGR of 64.3%, South Korea at 62.9%, Canada at 132.2% and the United States at 60.7%.
This service provides the fuel cell electric vehicle market dynamics of eighteen countries:
- Market sizing from 2021-2030
- National hydrogen strategy
- National hydrogen targets for hydrogen refueling station.
- Key market players
- Competitive landscape
- Hydrogen global fueling standards along with Chinese national standards, North American standards.
- Few important parameters are considered when sizing the fuel cell electric vehicles market, including country targets, subsidies and incentives, OEM targets, current deployments, refueling stations/road maps, and fleet operator targets.
Among the eighteen countries, China, the United States, South Korea, Canada, and Japan have major medium and long-term plans for hydrogen vehicle development, including government and OEM targets, incentives and policies, and major key players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Regional Hydrogen Strategies
4. Regional FCEV Analysis by Vehicle Segment
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Hydrogen Fueling Standards Around the Globe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5vhfm7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221121005666/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING EV/ELECTRIC VEHICLES MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 11/21/2022 10:47 AM/DISC: 11/21/2022 10:47 AM