DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 12, 2019--The "Global 3D Medical and Surgical Imaging Platform Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an analysis based on each market segment including components, applications, deployment and end-users. The components segment is further sub-segmented into hardware, software and services.
The software segment of the 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market held the largest market share in terms of revenue, followed by hardware and services. The software segment is expected to rise at the highest CAGR of all segments, through 2023.
- An overview of the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platform market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for 3D medical and surgical imaging platform by geographical regions, components, applications, end users and mode of deployment
- Discussion of major drivers, technological advancements and regional dynamics of the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platform market, and current trends within the industry
- Assessment of the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platform market
- Company profiles of major players in the market
Surging development of modern visualization methods and technology platforms along with rising demand for 3D imaging in diagnosis and monitoring of chronic diseases are contributing to growth in the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market. A shift toward minimally invasive procedures and rising adoption of hybrid operating rooms are also providing traction for the market.
Secondary factors such as the frequent promotion of innovative solutions from platform providers in the market and investments in healthcare IT are also driving the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market.
Rising demand for 3D imaging in the diagnosis and monitoring of chronic diseases is the main driver for the growth in the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market. Increased demand for 3D medical imaging is noted due to its vast applications in cardiology and oncology.
Heart valve replacement is the most common procedure in cardiology. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement is one minimally invasive heart valve replacement procedure. Positioning the new heart valve is a serious concern for surgeons.
Due to the importance of positioning, surgeons prefer 3D angiography imaging software to view the anatomy during placement of heart valves. As the number of heart surgeries increases across the globe, use of 3D medical imaging and surgical platforms is expected to increase over the forecast period 2018-2023.
Preference for minimally invasive procedures also calls for the adoption of 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, non-surgical procedures accounted for a 10% increase from 2015-2016. In 2015, the total number of non-surgical procedures were around 12 million, then 13.2 million in 2016.
Industry Growth Drivers
- Development of Modern Visualization Methods and Technology Platforms
- High Adoption of Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Adoption of Hybrid Operating Rooms as Part of an Efficient Medical Infrastructure
- Increasing Use of Automation Technologies in the Healthcare Sector
- Rising Demand for 3D Imaging in Diagnosing and Monitoring of Chronic Diseases
- New Innovative Solutions by Platform Providers in the Market
- Increasing Aging Population
- Increased Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Rising Healthcare Expenditures
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Component
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Type of Deployment
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by End-user
Chapter 8 Market Background by Region
Chapter 9 Industry Structure
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Ambra Health
- Canon Medical Systems (Acquired Toshiba Corp.)
- Depuy Synthes
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips
- Lexmark International
- Mach7 Technologies
- Nds Surgical Imaging
- Pie Medical Imaging
- Siemens Healthcare
- Surgical Theater
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgtwds/global—3d—medical?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190312005477/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Imaging
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/12/2019 07:59 AM/DISC: 03/12/2019 07:59 AM