DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2021--
The "Tendinopathy - Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Tendinopathy, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Tendinopathy market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Tendinopathy market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Tendinopathy market size from 2018 to 2030. The Report also covers current Tendinopathy treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement, and market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
The diagnosis of tendinopathy is based on clinical symptoms and patient history of activity-provoked localized tendon pain and stiffness. A detailed clinical examination confirms a patient-reported history of load-related tendon pain and a physical examination (X-ray, MRI scan, Echography, and Ultrasound) is key to diagnosis. For those tendons that are easily palpable, tenderness to palpation is often used to confirm the diagnosis. Palpation is also helpful to differentiate between other structures, such as painful fat pad with patellar tendinopathy or bursitis in Achilles tendinopathy, which might be involved in symptom manifestation. In addition, there might be localized swelling in the area of the tenderness. Screening for risk factors is vital to understand the cause of the injury and design the best treatment plan personalized for each patient. Early detection of tendinopathy is paramount in achieving full recovery, particularly in the sporting population.
The mainstays of initial treatment for tendinopathy are activity modification, relative rest, pain control, rehabilitative exercise, and protection. The patient needs to understand that it may take more than six months for complete symptom resolution. The therapeutic regimens can be divided into passive modalities, including pharmacological treatments, injection therapy, extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT), therapeutic ultrasonography and low-level laser, and active modalities, such as tendon loading exercise, patient education, and load management. In general, the efficacy of treatment should be determined by the reversal of tendinopathy pathology and not just the resolution of the symptomology.
- In 2020, the total incident cases of Tendinopathy were found out to be 29,282,773 in the 7MM.
- Tendinopathy incidence for the United States has shown an increasing trend. As per the estimates, the United States accounted for 11,920,169 incident cases in 2020 and is estimated to increase in 2030.
- Among the European 5 countries, France had the highest incident population of Tendinopathy with 4,450,554 cases, followed by the UK and Italy, in 2020. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest incident population of 416,722 in 2020.
- The Incident Cases of Tendinopathy are on the rise, and it is estimated that Japan accounted for 4,973,588 incident cases in 2020.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Tendinopathy, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into Tendinopathy epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Tendinopathy is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Tendinopathy market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Tendinopathy market.
- The robust pipeline with novel MOA and oral ROA, increasing incidence, effectiveness of drugs as both mono and combination therapy will positively drive the Tendinopathy market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Tendinopathy R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Tendinopathy. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Tendinopathy market.
- The in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (phase III and phase II), different emerging trends, and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Tendinopathy Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Tendinopathy Pipeline Analysis
- Tendinopathy Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Tendinopathy Report Key Strengths
- 10 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Tendinopathy Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Tendinopathy Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- SWOT analysis
- MiMedx Group
- R3 Stem Cell
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- University of Wisconsin-Madison/General Electric
- Orthocell Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xqv0iv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211125005965/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/25/2021 06:44 AM/DISC: 11/25/2021 06:44 AM