DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 23, 2021--
The "Global Sports Nutrition Market By Product Type (Sports Food, Sports Drinks and Sports Supplements), By Distribution Channel (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Direct Selling and Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Sports Nutrition Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period.
The Global Sports Nutrition Market is driven by increasing the demand by body builders and athletes for sports nutrition supplements. Moreover, the rising disposable income coupled with growing number of health centres is positively impacting the growth of the market during the forecast period. More and more people are increasingly purchasing sports nutrition products as a part of daily diet owing to health benefits it offers, which is further expected to bolster the growth of the market over the next few years.
The Global Sports Nutrition Market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel, company, and region. Based on product type, the market can be categorized into sports food, sports drinks and sports supplements and others. Out of which, the sports supplements segment dominated the market in 2020 and the segment is expected to maintain its leading position in the market during the forecast period as well. This can be ascribed to increasing awareness pertaining to health and fitness coupled with huge commercial availability of sports supplements. Upsurge in count of gyms and fitness centres worldwide is another factor which is further anticipated to spur the growth of the segment in the next five years.
In terms of distribution channel, the market is fragmented into pharmacies/drug stores, supermarket/hypermarket, direct selling, departmental/retail stores, internet/online and others. Out of which, the internet/online segment is projected to grow at a high CAGR over the next five years on account of rising number of self-directed consumers preferring online channel for the purchase of sports nutrition products owing to availability of high discounts on variety of supplements.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- MusclePharm Corporation
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Clif Bar & Company
- Monster Beverage Corporation
- GNC Holdings Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Yakult Honsha Co Ltd
- Post Holdings, Inc.
- Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Sports Nutrition Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Sports Nutrition Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Global Sports Nutrition Market based on product type, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Sports Nutrition Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Sports Nutrition Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Sports Nutrition Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Sports Nutrition Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Sports Nutrition Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Sports Nutrition Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Sports Nutrition Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.2. Product Awareness
5.3. Brand Awareness
6. Global Sports Nutrition Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Sports Food, Sports Drinks and Sports Supplements)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Direct Selling, Departmental/Retail Stores, Internet/Online and Others)
6.2.3. By Company (2020)
6.2.4. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Sports Nutrition Market Outlook
8. Europe Sports Nutrition Market Outlook
9. North America Sports Nutrition Market Outlook
10. South America Sports Nutrition Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzlhak
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210223005567/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FITNESS & NUTRITION HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/23/2021 05:28 AM/DISC: 02/23/2021 05:28 AM