DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 23, 2021--
The "Magnetron Sputtering System Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 To 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global magnetron sputtering systems market was valued at US$ 2.23 Bn in 2019 and expected to reach over US$ 3.23 Bn in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Growing scope and applications of magnetron sputtering thin film deposition are driving the demand for the magnetron sputtering systems market across the globe. Magnetron sputtering is a thin film deposition technology that allows the deposition of metal, alloys ceramic, and polymer on a number of substrate material. With the technological advancement in the coating processes, this process is widely used in various applications namely, metal industry, solar cells, biomedical applications, and optical & electrical components. Increasing technological advancement in product development and growing demand for high-quality functional films in various industries such as electronics, optics, and biomedical is expected to further propagate the magnetron sputtering systems market with a significant growth rate during the forecast period.
In many industrial applications, magnetron sputtering out-performed traditional coating techniques. However, their market penetration is limited to certain niche sectors only and traditional coating technologies still capture the major share of the coating industry market. One of the main reasons for limited industry penetration is due to the high cost of sputter and other PVD coated components. As per Oerlikon Balzers Company, magnetron sputtering can add-up to the cost of tool up to 35% compared to 8% when gas nitro-carburizing treatment, it can increase the tool life up to 32 times of the uncoated tools.
List of Companies Covered:
- Buhler AG
- Denton Vacuum
- Torr International Inc.
- Moorfield Nanotechnology Limited
- Angstrom Engineering Inc.
- ULVAC, Inc.
- PREVAC SP. Z O.O.
- PVD Products, Inc.
- AJA INTERNATIONAL, Inc.
- SEMICORE Equipment, Inc.
Key questions answered in this report
- What was the market size of magnetron sputtering systems market in 2019 and forecast up to 2028?
- What are the key factors driving the global magnetron sputtering systems market?
- What are the key market trends and high-growth opportunities observed in the magnetron sputtering
- systems market?
- Which is the largest regional market for magnetron sputtering systems market?
- Which segment will grow at a faster pace? Why?
- Which region will drive the market growth? Why?
- Which players are leading the magnetron sputtering systems market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the leading players operating in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Magnetron Sputtering System Market (MSS) Market
2.2. Global MSS Market, by Product Type, 2019 (US$ Bn)
2.3. Global MSS Market, by Application, 2019 (US$ Bn)
2.4. Global MSS Market, by Geography, 2019 (US$ Bn)
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global MSS Market Value, 2018 - 2028, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2019
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2019
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Magnetron Sputtering System (MSS) Market, by Product Type , 2018 - 2028 (US$ Bn)
4.2. DC Magnetron Sputtering
4.3. RF Magnetron Sputtering
5. Global Magnetron Sputtering System (MSS) Market, by Application, 2018 - 2028 (US$ Bn)
5.2. Electronics & Optics
5.3. Automobile & Machinery
5.5. Others (Solar Cells, Decorative & Packaging, Architectural Glass, etc.)
6. North America Magnetron Sputtering System (MSS) Market Analysis, 2018 - 2028 (US$ Bn)
7. Europe Magnetron Sputtering System (MSS) Market Analysis, 2018 - 2028 (US$ Bn)
8. Asia Pacific Magnetron Sputtering System (MSS) Market Analysis, 2018 - 2028 (US$ Bn)
9. Rest of the World Magnetron Sputtering System (MSS) Market Analysis, 2018 - 2028 (US$ Bn)
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kmnsqb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210223005870/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING NANOTECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/23/2021 11:29 AM/DISC: 02/23/2021 11:29 AM