As featured on
Progress identifying the small child whose body was pulled from Moses Bayou on Wednesday has been delayed.
A man and woman arrested Thursday and charged with tampering with a human corpse are accused of beating a two-year-old child to death, placing her body in a trash bag and attempting to sink it in a Texas City bayou, police said.
- Bolivar Peninsula's Jeep Weekend now as big as 4th of July
- Crashes, arrests mark Bolivar Peninsula's Jeep Weekend
- Police identify 2 killed Thursday in Texas City crash
- West End robbery, assault sparks hours-long search
- Galveston bar owner charged with tobacco violations
- Galveston man gets 15 years for killing over loud music
- Texas transgender woman who was beaten in video found dead
- 2 dead, 1 injured in state Highway 3 crash, police say
- Officials promise reviews after wild Jeep Weekend on Bolivar Peninsula
- Medical examiner names two killed over weekend