The Houston Roughnecks beat the LA Wildcats in the inaugural game of the new XFL in Houston on Saturday afternoon.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
The XFL is never going to compare to the NFL in regards to quality of play, but it is banking on a set of rule innovations to create a unique and entertaining product. The changes are all intriguing, but Saturday was the true test to see if they would be as entertaining in practice as they were on paper.
- One injured, one arrested in shooting inside Texas City home
- New restaurants planned for Texas City, developer acquires downtown Galveston building
- Three arrested in connection with Galveston shooting
- Three people who died in Thursday incident identified
- Police: Homicide suspect kills himself while being pursued by officers
- Civil lawsuit against Santa Fe veterinarian dropped
- Trial begins for La Marque teen charged with murdering his pregnant mother
- Woman sues for damages over fall at Stingaree on Bolivar Peninsula
- Loads of locomotives light up Harborside Drive in Galveston
- Party primary propositions on the March 3 ballot