The Houston Texans fell to the Denver Broncos 38-24 on Sunday.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
Until the Texans can consistently win the games they’re supposed to win on top of picking up big wins like their one last week over the Patriots, not only should the national media not take the Texans seriously as a contender, but neither should anyone else.
- Galveston leaders must cancel Lone Star Rally now
- Galveston bar opens, prompting complaints, calls and lawsuits
- Explosion rocks Pelican Island tank farm, two injured
- Galveston vacation rental industry reports huge surge in demand
- Galveston bar owners say they'll defy state reopening limits
- Man dies by apparent suicide after League City standoff
- Texas City man charged in theft of $125 worth of frozen shrimp
- Beachgoers crowd Galveston for busy start to holiday weekend
- Man killed in San Leon beating identified
- Despite COVID-19, big crowds expected in Galveston for summer's start