The University of Houston dominated the University of South Florida in a 56-21 victory on Saturday.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
- Question of the Week: Do you agree with Gov. Greg Abbott that no large-scale shutdowns are necessary despite the surge in COVID-19 cases across the state?
- Treatment facility touts improvements as League City police grow frustrated
- Political Buzz: How Galveston County neighborhoods voted in the presidential election
- Galveston man charged in Chambers County murder
- For some in Galveston County, COVID-19 recovery is a very long haul
- Quiroga accuses critic of racism; critic says she was just quoting Quiroga
- Dickinson administrator booked into jail on injury to a child charges
- Dickinson moves to end administrator's tenure
- 55-plus community underway at Lago Mar in Texas City
- People chose student loan debt and should repay it
- In Focus: Dickinson vs Clear Falls High School Football
- In Focus: Texans 27, Patriots 20
- In Focus: Friendswood vs Ball High School Football
- In Focus: UCF 44, Houston 21
- In Focus: Clear Springs vs Dickinson High School Football
- In Focus: Houston 56, South Florida 21
- In focus: Ball High School vs Baytown Lee Football
- In Focus: La Marque vs Sealy High School Football
- In Focus: Clear Falls vs Clear Creek High School Football