The Texas Tech Red Raiders came from behind to beat the Houston Cougars 38-21 in the Texas Kickoff at NRG Stadium on Saturday.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
In a tale of two halves, the Texas Tech Red Raiders earned their victory against the Houston Cougars on Saturday evening at NRG Stadium in a 38-21 victory.
- Deputies seek truck that ran over downed motorcyclist in San Leon
- Man fatally shot outside highway bar in La Marque
- Bacliff man arrested in connection with motorcyclist's death
- UTMB lifts vaccination requirements after court order
- Fertitta Entertainment attempting to end $8.6 billion merger deal
- Couple shot inside Dickinson home, relative charged with aggravated assault
- Couple in Texas City workplace homicide had filed to divorce, records show
- New bistro cooking up East End island opening; Evia developers snap up more land in Galveston
- Man accused in 2018 murder dies days before trial
- Affidavit: Man called chaplain after stabbing wife to death in Texas City store
- In Focus: 2021 Dickens on The Strand
- In Focus: Texas City Christmas Parade
- In Focus: Colts 31, Texans 0
- Through the Roof
- In Focus: Dickinson vs Atascocita High School Football
- In Focus: Houston 31, Memphis 13
- In Focus: Houston 67, Virginia 47
- In Focus: Jets 21, Texans 14
- In Focus: Clear Falls vs Dawson Bi-District Football