The Houston Astros dropped their fourth game in a row Tuesday night, a 8-2 loss to the Detroit Tigers. Jake Odorizzi was shelled in his first start as an Astro, giving up five runs on seven hits including three homers over 3.1 innings.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
- Galveston County residents upset accused contractor might get probation
- Texas City issues all clear after shelter order
- Car event policing was racial profiling, groups assert
- Fed up League City voters take up fight against partisanship in local races
- Late cold front could mean good surf fishing; plus, here are more tasty fish to eat
- Crowds gather to welcome cruise ships back to Galveston Island
- Here's why your rent is going up
- Join us in welcoming Carnival cruise ships back to Galveston
- Kemah man accused of killing woman in San Leon
- Port passes on Battleship Texas' pitch for Pier 21