The Houston Astros dropped Game 1 of the American League Championship Series to the New York Yankees 7-0 on Saturday night.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
It’s difficult to remember a time when Astros’ batters last looked this lame and lifeless. Give credit to the Yankees pitchers and defense; they went out and achieved what seemed like the impossible — they completely shut down the Astros’ ballyhooed offense.
- One injured, one arrested in shooting inside Texas City home
- Three arrested in connection with Galveston shooting
- Police: Homicide suspect kills himself while being pursued by officers
- Civil lawsuit against Santa Fe veterinarian dropped
- Woman sues for damages over fall at Stingaree on Bolivar Peninsula
- Trial begins for La Marque teen charged with murdering his pregnant mother
- Loads of locomotives light up Harborside Drive in Galveston
- Man who died in Texas City police custody identified
- Man accused of attempted kidnapping in La Marque
- Shipper to depart Galveston port as space tightens