The University of Houston Cougars squandered a 12 point third quarter lead and allowed BYU to storm back and score 29 unanswered points on their way to a 43-26 victory on Friday night.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
- Royal Caribbean sails ahead with $100M cruise terminal in Galveston
- Freeze damage closes longtime seawall apartment complex in Galveston
- Man accused of shooting up car carrying five children in League City
- Old Col. Bubbie's building gets major makeover; bin store concept prepares for opening; Fry's gets fried by consumer trends
- Galveston marshals up patrols, turn to courts in battle against code violations
- Island teen named 2021 Youth of the Year
- Men argued over woman before fatal Freddiesville shooting, police say
- Abbott: It's time to open Texas '100 percent'
- 911 pocket dial helps Santa Fe break up rooster fighting ring
- Texas power consumers face huge bills for 'ancillary' costs