The Houston Astros returned to form Saturday night with a pivotal World Series Game 4 victory over the Washington Nationals to even the series 2-2. The teams will square off in Game 5 Sunday night in Washington before returning to Houston for Game 6 on Tuesday.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
Tied 2-2, the 2019 World Series becomes a best-of-three series, and, despite their previous performances, the Astros can feel confident with dual aces Gerrit Cole and Justin Verlander set to start on the hill for the next two games to potentially take it back — a World Series title, that is.
- Man accused of attempted kidnapping in La Marque
- 29-year-old inmate dies at Texas City Jail
- Man who died in Texas City police custody identified
- Left by the altar: Couples scramble after Dickinson wedding venue closes
- One dead in crash that knocked out electrical power
- Man killed Monday in Texas City crash identified
- Movie theater drama plays out in Galveston County, Gilhooley's gets gussied up
- One killed in Friday morning Santa Fe crash
- Second man indicted in 2018 La Marque killing
- Man sentenced to 15 years for sexual assault