The Houston Astros beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-2 in Game 1 of the best-of-five American League Division Series on Friday at Minute Maid Park.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
For fans and players who may have forgotten, playoff baseball is a different animal. Game 1 of the American League Division Series at Minute Maid Park on Friday afternoon was never going to be a 15-2 rout that the Astros made all too common during the regular season. But, that doesn’t mean the Astros were all that much less comfortable.
- City plans to close beaches, seawall parking for Fourth of July
- Galveston County, city beaches closed for Fourth of July holiday
- Galveston County walks back some Bolivar Peninsula beach closure plans
- Popular Galveston festival Lone Star Rally postponed to 2021
- Former employees reach tentative settlement with Bay Area Regional Medical Center
- Alleged home invader killed in Galveston
- Texas City woman charged with arson after Galveston house fire
- Reopening the economy wasn't the problem
- Soul and Creole restaurant planned for Texas City, Fertitta asks Americans to mask up
- Galveston businesses close over coronavirus cases, caution