The University of Houston Cougars started hot, jumping to an early lead they would never relinquish, as they avenged their only loss of the season with a 86-59 win over the Tulsa Golden Hurricane on Wednesday night at the Fertitta Center.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
- Here are the latest school and water boil changes in Galveston County
- Galveston County requesting aid to store bodies after brutal freeze, power outage
- Three Galveston County deaths connected to bitter cold, power outages
- Galveston man arrested in Freddiesville shooting death
- Galveston County grocery stores confident of quick restocking
- 'Soviet-style' system led to Texas grid fiasco, expert says
- La Marque man shot, killed in Freddiesville
- Galveston County businesses get creative as they reopen under water restrictions
- Cold and angry? Don't let politicians sell you a bill of goods
- Councilwoman claims Galveston's West End was neglected during storm