The Houston Roughnecks came from behind on Saturday to beat the Seattle Dragons 32-23 and remain undefeated at the halfway point of the XFL season.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
The Houston Roughnecks rallied from an early 14-0 deficit and then from a 23-14 margin in the third quarter to defeat the Seattle Dragons 32-23 and remain the lone undefeated team in the XFL in front of a season-high 19,773 fans at TDECU Stadium.
- Galveston bar opens, prompting complaints, calls and lawsuits
- As holiday weekend ended, shots rang out in Galveston
- One person shot on Seawall Boulevard in Galveston
- Companies vow to renovate troubled Galveston apartments
- Man dead after shooting in La Marque late Tuesday
- Galveston bar owners say they'll defy state reopening limits
- Beachgoers crowd Galveston for busy start to holiday weekend
- Texas City man badly wounded in morning shooting
- Man killed in League City police shooting identified
- Summer starts with busy Galveston beaches, few worried visitors