The Houston Roughnecks came from behind on Saturday to beat the Seattle Dragons 32-23 and remain undefeated at the halfway point of the XFL season.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
The Houston Roughnecks rallied from an early 14-0 deficit and then from a 23-14 margin in the third quarter to defeat the Seattle Dragons 32-23 and remain the lone undefeated team in the XFL in front of a season-high 19,773 fans at TDECU Stadium.
- City plans to close beaches, seawall parking for Fourth of July
- Galveston County, city beaches closed for Fourth of July holiday
- Galveston County walks back some Bolivar Peninsula beach closure plans
- Popular Galveston festival Lone Star Rally postponed to 2021
- Soul and Creole restaurant planned for Texas City, Fertitta asks Americans to mask up
- Man charged in connection with Galveston shooting, carjacking
- Trump's style is defeated by his massive incompetence
- Former employees reach tentative settlement with Bay Area Regional Medical Center
- Galveston businesses close over coronavirus cases, caution
- Buzz Blog: Does this Galveston eatery's name contain an ethnic slur?