Dusty Baker earned his 2,000th managerial win as the Houston Astros beat the Seattle Mariners 4-0 on Tuesday night at Minute Maid Park.
Former Media & Technology Director
Kevin was on staff at The Daily News from October 2006 until May 2022, first as a photojournalist and later as Media & Technology Director. Kevin continues to contribute to the newspaper as a freelance photographer.
- TV stars open Galveston ice cream shop; seafood restaurant to replace Slim Chickens in League City
- William Reece pleads guilty to two Galveston County murders
- Galveston has no choice but to ban all farmers market 'events'
- Amazon mothballs nearly complete $30 million building in League City
- Island Famous crosses the causeway; new downtown Galveston eatery serves up tacos, tequila
- Galveston County developer sues attorneys for 'defamation, extortion'
- I won't celebrate July 4 while women are denied rights
- ‘I see them, I see myself’: NFL star returns to hometown for annual youth camp
- Galveston County to use eminent domain for detention pond land
- 'Their jaws drop': Teen League City sisters shaking up male-dominated drag racing scene
- City of Galveston unveils McGuire Dent sculpture at recreation center
- Summer Series highlights youngsters' horsemanship, cattle skills
- Galveston Beach Band Celebrates Summer with Music
- 2022 Juneteeth Weekend continues on Galveston Island
- Port of Galveston hosts End of Watch Ride to Remember
- ‘Flamingos’ flock to downtown Galveston for annual parade