The Houston Astros and Washington Nationals opened the 2019 World Series at Minute Maid Park in Houston on Tuesday night. 43,339 fans were in attendance as the Nationals got out in front with a 5-4 win over the Astros.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
The Nationals chipped away at Cole for a 5-4 win to take a 1-0 lead in the World Series. By doing so, the Nationals impressively ended one of the most impressive undefeated streaks in recent MLB memory.
- Coronavirus updates: Daily News suspends COVID-19 blog as update pace slows
- As day-trippers continue to flock to island, Galveston closes beaches
- Myths, misinformation about COVID-19 spread more quickly than the virus
- Citing pandemic, Royal Caribbean asks for delay in building new terminal
- Galveston Fire Department fights large brush fire
- Can you get coronavirus from your mail? Your newspaper?
- County man arrested, charged with killing son
- Coronavirus cases in Galveston County could soon 'explode,' health district says
- Tests confirm 83 positive COVID-19 cases at Texas City nursing home
- Two COVID-19 cases confirmed aboard Liberty of the Seas