The Houston Astros fell to the Toronto Blue Jays 8-4 on Saturday night. The teams will face off in the rubber game of the series on Sunday afternoon.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
- Killers tailed League City couple from Houston restaurant, police say
- Former NFL star's son charged with stealing Super Bowl rings in Friendswood
- Police don't suspect foul play in death of man found on beach
- 1 man dead, another charged after Bolivar Peninsula altercation
- Man gets 40 years for failing to register as sex offender
- Historic Galveston Sears building gets new owner; Yummy Yummy promises reopening in Texas City
- Three injured in crash on I-45 near Holland Road in Texas City
- Two people pistol-whipped outside island supermarket, police say
- Thousands protest, a few face board over tax values in Galveston County
- League City to name street after Black founding family