The Clear Springs Chargers squared off against Pearland at Challenger Columbia Stadium on Thursday, Dec. 11, 2020.
The Chargers, who trailed by as many as 27 points, saw their comeback bid fall short on the game's final play.
Pearland advanced with a 44-37 win.
- Texas City police investigating possible murder-suicide
- Democrats cheated to win the presidential election
- Galveston County declares itself a Second Amendment sanctuary
- Police searching for man involved in Texas City shooting
- Question of the Week: Should President Donald Trump be removed from office before Jan. 20?
- Two shot, one killed, two arrested in La Marque, police say
- As vaccine net widened, UTMB rushed to find recipients
- Venues, theaters in Galveston County face more months of closure, reduced shows
- Galveston County shorted on vaccines as state shifts supply
- League City terminates contract with Big League Dreams