The Houston Astros welcomed fans into Minute Maid Park for the first time since 2019 on Thursday for the home opener against the Oakland Athletics. The Astros beat the A's 6-2 in the first of a three game series.
Media & Technology Director
Kevin joined The Daily News as a photojournalist in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Photography from Texas State University. He lives in League City with his wife Ashley, a wedding photographer.
As featured on
- Renowned Galveston restaurateur and caterer Benno John Deltz laid to rest
- Question of the Week: How do you feel about Galveston Police's handling of the slab car event last week?
- One dead after fast food restaurant altercation
- Child drowned near 37th Street jetty, beach patrol says
- Buffalo Grille stampedes toward island; Lefty's Cheesesteaks bites into League City; Amazon gets to work in La Marque
- League City man charged in brother's 2019 death
- Citing 'abnormalities,' losing Clear Creek ISD candidate seeks recount
- Car event policing was racial profiling, groups assert
- Police tow more than 100 cars during slab weekend
- Galveston asks to withhold body-cam video from slab arrest
- In Focus: Angels 5, Astros 4
- In Focus: Astros 10, Blue Jays 4
- In Focus: Astros 5, Angels 1
- In Focus: Astros 7, Blue Jays 4
- In Focus: Blue Jays 8, Astros 4
- In Focus: Mariners 1, Astros 0
- In Focus: Astros 5, Mariners 2
- In Focus: Dynamo 1, Los Angeles 1
- In Focus: Astros 5, Angels 4
- In Focus: Astros 2, Mariners 0