Texas is among the states experiencing a dramatic rise in the number of cases of COVID-19, as well as higher percentages of tests that come back positive.
The Question of the Week is: How do you think Gov. Greg Abbott should respond to the rising cases of COVID-19 in Texas?
• Close everything back up and lock it down as tightly as it was before the reopening began.
• Begin a phased reclosing, shutting things down in steps and evaluating the results of one step before moving on to the next.
• Keep things open as they are but make masks mandatory and punishable by fines; stand by strict social distancing requirements.
• Keep reminding people to wear masks, wash their hands and social distance but otherwise return society and the economy to normal.
• Just let people do what they want.