As featured on
The first wave of spring breakers should be arriving today, and for the next two weeks students at all levels and their families will be enjoying a break from school. Fishing will be on the minds of a lot of our visitors, so let’s take a look at what the first week is shaping up to be.
- How much do Galveston's public employees make?
- 2016-17 Galveston County boys athlete of the year finalists
- Couple's love of restoration catches network's eye
- The Docket: Drunken driving and crowded courtrooms
- Football star Foreman arrested with gun, marijuana
- Del Papa building has a buyer: Hooters does a major island overhaul
- Business owner gets 3 years, owes IRS $18 million
- Haney makes first public appearance since charges
- County animal investigator calls for probe of local zoo
- Girls athlete of the year — Fans’ choice: Williams’ underdog story sparks swell of support