Houston Airport System officials on Wednesday unveiled concept drawings of a proposed spaceport at Ellington Field.
As featured on
HOUSTON — The Texas Gulf Coast is poised to launch into the next generation of air travel with the development of a commercial spaceport. Houston Airport System officials on Wednesday unveiled concept drawings of a proposed spaceport that would be located at Ellington Field.
At first glance, it looks like good old Space City is a little late to the dance about building a space port. But the night is still young, and the city of Houston could still very well wind up being the belle of the ball.
- Landlord accused of installing bathroom camera
- Interstate 45 to close again this weekend
- Landry's plans Shark Attack for seawall; Dirt turns at Fort Crockett
- New charges filed against imprisoned Texas City man
- Lawsuit claims racist bullying at Trinity Episcopal
- State's supreme court rules in Henry's favor in dispute with judges
- City: Parts of La Marque under boil-water notice
- Major power outage reported in Dickinson
- Texas Senate approves ride-hailing bill, wiping Galveston laws
- Tractor Supply open; Dollar General raises eyebrows
- Bullied to the Brink
- Photos: Galveston Ball vs. Crosby Regional Quarterfinal Game 3
- Photos: Texas A&M University at Galveston 2017 Commencement
- Photos: Clear Springs vs. Deer Park Regional Quarterfinal Game 1
- Photos: Galveston Island Beach Review Bathing Beauties Contest
- Photos: 2017 College of the Mainland Commencement Ceremonies
- Photos: 2017 Peace Officers Memorial Ceremony
- Photos: Galveston College 2017 Commencement
- Photos: Galveston County Fair and Rodeo's Second Saturday
- Photos: Mutton Bustin' and More at the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo