I am reading about the many parallel universes that can exists. I find them interesting; others might also. There are 10 of them, and they are called multiverse:
1. Quilted. There is an infinite cosmos with many universes.
2. Inflationary. This multiverse is inflating, and there are many bubble universes of which ours is one.
3. Brain. Our universe exists on one three-dimensional brain that floats on a higher dimensional expanse that has other universes.
4. Cyclic. Brains collide creating new universes.
5. Landscape. It has extra dimensions, which give rise to many different bubble universes, a combination of inflationary and string theory.
6. Quantum. Every possibility in its probability waves is realized and, thus, many universes.
7. Holographic. Our universe is exactly mirrored by phenomena taking place on a distant bounding surface.
8. Simulated. Computer-created universes much like a “Star Trek The Next Generation” holodeck.
9. Ultimate. The principle of fecundity that every possible universe is a real universe.
10. Socialist multiverse. The belief that socialism works in an alternate universe. Doubt that it might exist is raised by the principle of TANSTAAFL, there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.