Judge Christopher Dupuy, of Galveston County Court at Law No. 3, was arrested Wednesday on two felony and six misdemeanor charges of obstruction or retaliation, official oppression and abuse of official capacity. He posted a $19,000 bond and was released from the county jail. A lawsuit was also filed Wednesday seeking his removal from the bench.
As featured on
GALVESTON — Judge Christopher Dupuy was arrested on felony and misdemeanor charges Wednesday and named in a lawsuit that seeks to remove him from the bench.
GALVESTON — The State Commission on Judicial Conduct on Thursday suspended Judge Christopher Dupuy from office without pay, according to an order signed by the commission’s executive director.
GALVESTON — In a child custody hearing Friday, Judge Christopher Dupuy’s ex-wife sought a protection order against him, claiming he planned to kill her and flee the country.
- Galveston man charged with aggravated sexual assault
- One dead in shooting on FM 517; search on for two suspects
- Burial stalled when body is found in family plot
- Another classless act out of District 21-5A
- Two charged, one sought in FM 517 killing
- State's supreme court rules in Henry's favor in dispute with judges
- Galveston man pleads guilty in 2016 hit-and-run case
- Police investigating Clear Lake shooting death
- Landlord accused of installing bathroom camera
- Landry's plans Shark Attack for seawall; Dirt turns at Fort Crockett
- Photos: Galveston Ball vs. Crosby Regional Quarterfinal Game 3
- Photos: Galveston Island Beach Review Bathing Beauties Contest
- Photos: Clear Springs vs. Deer Park Regional Quarterfinal Game 1
- Photos: Texas A&M University at Galveston 2017 Commencement
- Photos: 2017 College of the Mainland Commencement Ceremonies
- Photos: 2017 Peace Officers Memorial Ceremony
- Photos: Galveston College 2017 Commencement
- Photos: Galveston County Fair and Rodeo's Second Saturday
- Photos: UTMB School of Nursing's Commencement ceremony
- Galveston County Fair And Rodeo Youth Livestock Show