Judge Christopher Dupuy, of Galveston County Court at Law No. 3, was arrested Wednesday on two felony and six misdemeanor charges of obstruction or retaliation, official oppression and abuse of official capacity. He posted a $19,000 bond and was released from the county jail. A lawsuit was also filed Wednesday seeking his removal from the bench.
As featured on
GALVESTON — Judge Christopher Dupuy was arrested on felony and misdemeanor charges Wednesday and named in a lawsuit that seeks to remove him from the bench.
GALVESTON — The State Commission on Judicial Conduct on Thursday suspended Judge Christopher Dupuy from office without pay, according to an order signed by the commission’s executive director.
GALVESTON — In a child custody hearing Friday, Judge Christopher Dupuy’s ex-wife sought a protection order against him, claiming he planned to kill her and flee the country.
- Galveston police: Toddler's body found on beach
- 19-year-old charged in hotel security guard's shooting death
- Dickinson woman wants to be a millionaire
- Smoke from grass fire creates haze, irritation
- Men identified in Texas City wrong-way crash
- Man killed in League City motorcycle crash
- League City restaurants thriving after Harvey
- Feds seize sailboat meant for people with disabilities
- Attorney files against contractor over I-45 debris
- Police seek help identifying child's body found on beach
- Photos: Astros vs. Yankees ALCS Game 6
- Photos: Houston vs. Memphis football
- Photos: Texans vs. Browns
- Photos: Astros vs. Yankees ALCS Game 7
- Photos: Astros vs. Yankees ALCS Game 2
- Photos: Texas City vs. Ball High football
- Photos: Astros vs. Yankees ALCS Game 1
- Photos: UH vs. SMU football
- Photos: Clear Falls vs Friendswood Football
- Photos: Astros first ALCS workout