Judge Christopher Dupuy, of Galveston County Court at Law No. 3, was arrested Wednesday on two felony and six misdemeanor charges of obstruction or retaliation, official oppression and abuse of official capacity. He posted a $19,000 bond and was released from the county jail. A lawsuit was also filed Wednesday seeking his removal from the bench.
As featured on
GALVESTON — Judge Christopher Dupuy was arrested on felony and misdemeanor charges Wednesday and named in a lawsuit that seeks to remove him from the bench.
GALVESTON — The State Commission on Judicial Conduct on Thursday suspended Judge Christopher Dupuy from office without pay, according to an order signed by the commission’s executive director.
GALVESTON — In a child custody hearing Friday, Judge Christopher Dupuy’s ex-wife sought a protection order against him, claiming he planned to kill her and flee the country.
- Texas City police seek information about dead man on I-45
- Police identify pair slain in Beluche Drive house
- 1 dead, 5 injured in accident on Seawall
- Man dies in motorcycle accident
- La Marque man arrested for sexual assault of child
- One sex charge against former deputy dismissed
- Medical examiner: Man shot wife on Beluche Drive
- La Marque investigates body found in burning car
- Police: La Marque woman arrested for stabbing husband
- Church hosts meeting on suicide, bullying
- Photos: Second weekend of Mardi Gras gets rolling
- Photos: Creek vs. Falls girls basketball playoff
- Photos: UIL 6A Region III Girls Basketball Championship
- Photos: Mardi Gras kicks off in Galveston
- Photos: First Saturday of 2017 Mardi Gras Festivities
- Photos: Second Saturday of Mardi Gras Festivities in Galveston
- Photos: The annual Krewe d’Esprit Rosaire Parade
- Photos: 2017 Mainland Mardi Gras Parade in Texas City
- Photos: Super Bowl LI
- Photos: NFL Experience & Super Bowl Live