The Galveston Historical Foundation's 40th annual Galveston Historic Homes Tour is May 3-4 and May 10-11 in Galveston.
Tickets are $20 for nonmembers before Friday and $25 for nonmembers after May 2. Call 409-762-2475 or visit www.galvestonhistory.org or visit all area Randalls Food Stores.
The tour features nine homes, six of which have never been on the tour. They are:
- 1907-1908 Thomas Lucas Apartments, Lucas Terrace, 1407 Broadway
- 1875 Julius and Elizabeth Ruhl House, 1426 Sealy
- 1886 Adolph and Lena Nitsche House, 1617 Ball
- 1905 Charles Suderman Tenant House, 1815 Ball
- 1893 Augusta Peters Townhouse, 1821 Ball
- 1887 August and Augusta Neumann Cottage, 1827 Avenue M1⁄2
- 1874 Smith-Hartley House, 1121 33rd St.
- 1867 Poole-Parker Cottage, 3419 Ave. L
- 1928 William and Marie Helmbrecht House, 3815 Bernardo de Galvez