The 7-6 Texas Longhorns took on the 7-6 Missouri Tigers at NRG Stadium on Wednesday night. Texas City High School alum Armanti Foreman ran in the final touchdown bringing the final score to 33-16. Texas named punter Michael Dickson MVP.
As featured on
The Missouri Tigers (7-6), who left the Big 12 Conference for the SEC in 2012, spent the entire game behind and the Longhorns (7-6) ended their first year under head coach Tom Herman on a bright note.
- Dealership manager shot on birthday expected to live
- Family mourns La Marque woman who was shot to death
- Police: Baytown family of 4 slain in murder-suicide
- Former softball coach charged with indecency
- Cox faces criminal complaint over legal bills
- Dickinson man charged for drug possession
- Texas City man gets 20 months for drug possession
- All-county football teams
- La Marque to consider cracking down on slumlords
- Planning commission nixes Porretto Beach abandonments