Foggy weather and warm temperatures did little to temper the enthusiasm of participants at the 6th Annual Polar Plunge. Hundreds of costumed revelers sprinted in groups into the surf at Stewart Beach in Galveston on Saturday during the event, which raises funds for Special Olympics Texas.
- Police: Galveston road-rage shooter committed suicide
- Man charged with murder in December death of Galveston man
- Two teens wounded, man sought, in road-rage shooting
- 12 arrested in Galveston-area sex trafficking cases
- Man dies in house of electrocution
- Galveston woman pleads guilty on fraud charges
- Police investigating infant's death in Galveston
- Houston man gets life on Kemah robbery charge
- Santa Fe teen killed in motorcycle crash
- Political Buzz: Henry says 'no' to removing Galveston's Confederate statue
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.