Dignitaries from across the country were in Galveston on Saturday, June 10 for the commissioning of the United States Navy Littoral Combat Ship USS Gabrielle Giffords. Giffords, a former United States Congresswoman, was wounded during a deadly shooting in 2011, spoke at the event.
- Police: Galveston road-rage shooter committed suicide
- Man charged with murder in December death of Galveston man
- Two teens wounded, man sought, in road-rage shooting
- 12 arrested in Galveston-area sex trafficking cases
- Man dies in house of electrocution
- Galveston woman pleads guilty on fraud charges
- Houston man gets life on Kemah robbery charge
- Police investigating infant's death in Galveston
- Santa Fe teen killed in motorcycle crash
- Political Buzz: Henry says 'no' to removing Galveston's Confederate statue
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.