Super Bowl LI halftime show performer Lady Gaga and National Anthem singer Luke Bryan met with the media on Thursday to discuss their upcoming performances at the big game on Sunday.
As featured on
Super Bowl LI’s top-billed musical performers, pop music icon Lady Gaga and country music star Luke Bryan, fielded a variety of questions Wednesday at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Texas City's D'Onta Foreman staying home, as Texans draft RB in third round
- Motorcyclist dies in possible hit-and-run; police searching for second vehicle
- Texas City man charged in pair of fatal shootings
- Galveston ambulance flips on Broadway
- Crash victim's family sues driver, automaker
- Texas City's D'Onta Foreman, La Marque's Brian Allen likely picks in NFL Draft
- Bullied to the brink
- Texas City police seek information in Thursday killing
- Coast Guard searching for missing Royal Caribbean crew member
- First nesting turtle of the year found in Galveston