The Clear Springs Chargers returned to the Merrell Center in Katy on Saturday afternoon to battle the Cypress Ranch Mustangs for the UIL 6A Region III title.
In a back and forth battle with a high number of fouls called, the Chargers fell to the Mustangs 59-56.
As featured on
An exciting Region III-6A girls basketball championship game was marred by the Dallas chapter officials making the game about themselves rather than the star players on the court, as the Cypress Ranch Lady Mustangs edged out the Clear Springs Chargers, 59-56, on Saturday at the Merrell Center.
- Exotic dancer files lawsuit against Dickinson gentlemen's club
- Former La Marque ISD trustee sentenced to 10 years probation for felony theft
- League City teen arrested, accused of making plastic bottle bombs
- Long investigation leads to arrests in teen’s suicide
- Dear thief: Come by and get the rest
- In use of force, 'everything is scrutinized,' expert says
- CCISD moves to terminate teacher accused of touching students
- Galveston city council approves new city logo
- Man shot to death in La Marque
- Houston man gets 40-year sentence for role in two Texas City robberies