Right at Home understands your concerns when it comes to making big decisions regarding your family. For many people, our in-home senior care is the best solution for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and loving relationships. There’s a good chance we could be right for you, too.
Right at Home offers caregiving services for almost any family and practically any situation. Our caregivers help your loved ones enjoy healthy lives in the comfort of a familiar environment. Whether it’s for extra assistance after a hospital stay, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to stay in their home, or respite for the family member who is caring for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help. We can provide care for as little as 3 hours up to 24 hours and we have no weekly minimums.
We tailor our care to your unique situation through a Custom Care Plan. These individualized care programs are carried out by our caregivers and include whatever your loved one needs from any of our care categories.
• Companionship: socialization, cognitive stimulation, organization or respite care for family caregivers
• Light Housekeeping: services to keep your loved one’s home clean and safe including laundry and linen changes, sweeping, mopping etc.
• Transportation: to medical appointments, activities, hair appointments or wherever they need to go
• Grocery shopping: either with or without your family member including planning and preparation of nutritious meals
• Physical assistance such as bathing, dressing, shaving, transferring from bed to chair, and incontinence care
All cargivers are bonded and insured and thoroughly screened, including national background checks and drug testing. Turn to Right at Home to ensure your loved one receives the best care and to give you and your family peace of mind.
Right at Home Greater Galveston was opened by Kristen Carlson in 2007 after seeing a need for patient-focused care in the Galveston County area. She promised her aunt, Estelle Greenwalt that she would be able to live “right at home” as she aged. Right at Home ‘s mission is to “improve the quality of life for those we serve”.
Right at Home Galveston is owned by Kristen Carlson. For more information or to set up a no-obligation home visit, please call 409-740-7400 or visit www.rahgalveston.com.